WIN an Australia Day Luxury Hamper
Australia Day is a day of celebration, sharing our love of Australia with those around us.
At Coffs Central we are sharing our love of Australia by offering YOU the chance to WIN a Gourmet Aussie Hamper valued at $300! Contents include a cricket bat, BBQ meat pack, snacks and chocolate from Fresco, Kmart, The Butchers Bullevard and Harbour Sweets, perfect for your Australia Day Celebrations.
For your chance to WIN simply tell us in ONE word what Australia means to you.
Enter on our ‘Sum it up Mate‘ Facebook post for this promotion or on an entry form available here, in participating retailers in Coffs Central and at Concierge.
Winner will be drawn on Thursday 24th of January at 4:30pm.
Terms and conditions apply.
Permit number: LTPS/18/30534
Terms & Conditions: “Sum it up mate” Australia Day Promotion, 2019.
- Competition opens Saturday 12th January 2019 and closes 3pm on Thursday 24th January 2019.
- Prize is an Australia Day themed gift hamper from Coffs Central retailers valued at approximately $300.
- The competition is a game of chance and the winning entry will be drawn by the Coffs Central Centre Management team on Thursday 24th of January at 4:30pm and their decision is final.
- Each entrant must answer the question, “Sum up in one word what Australia means to you?”
- Entrants can enter via:
- Completing and submitting an entry form during the competition period at participating retailers in Coffs Central or at the Coffs Central Concierge Desk and/or
- Commenting on the Coffs Central Australia Day Competition Facebook Post.
- The winner will be drawn on Thursday 24th of January 2019 at 4:30pm at Coffs Central and will be contacted via phone and/or email. The prize will be available for collection by them at the Coffs Central Concierge Desk.
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, suppliers and staff from the Shopping Centre stores are not permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize or any part of it cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be required to produce Proof of Identity to claim the prize.
- The winner will be published on Coffs Central’s website www.coffscentralshopping.com.au
- If the prize is unclaimed or unawarded, a prize draw will be conducted 3 months after the original prize draw on 24th April 2019 at Coffs Central at 4:30pm. The new winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days and published on Coffs Central’s website www.coffscentralshopping.com.au and this draw will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize winner’s photographs may be posted on Coffs Central’s website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, in-Centre and may be used for publicity purposes – at Centre management’s discretion.
- The promoter of this competition is Gowing Bros Ltd. Suite 21, Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. When an entrant enters the competition, the entrant is automatically agreeing to receive electronic communications from The Promoter or The Prize Provider. They will be entered into a database and The Promoter or the Prize Provider may use the entrant’s names, addresses, email and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (unless otherwise advised by the entrant).
- By entering this competition entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used and shared for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions can be found on the Coffs Central website at http://coffscentralshopping.com.au/.