Win Back to School Gear
With the New Year now upon us, getting back to school ready is next on the agenda.
Coffs Central wants to make it easy and fun by offering YOU the chance to WIN a backpack full of back to school gear chosen by YOU, with the help of Coffs Central’s personal shopper. You can choose from stores Kathmandu, Coopers, Officeworks and Kmart to name a few.
Get Back to School Cool with Coffs Central.
Entry forms available here, in participating retailers in Coffs Central and at Concierge.
Winner will be drawn on Tuesday 22nd January at 4:30pm.
Terms and conditions apply.
Permit Number: LTPS/18/30605
Terms & Conditions: “Back to School Cool” Promotion, 2019.
- Competition opens Saturday 5th January 2019 and closes 3pm on Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
- Prize is a session with a Coffs Central personal shopper who will kit the winner out with his/her choice of back to school gear – a backpack, pencil case, stationery, water bottle and lunchbox. Some of the gear will be personalised further with the winner’s name on it.
- Total value of prize pool is approximately $250 -$300.
- The competition is a game of chance and the winning entry will be drawn by the Coffs Central Centre Management team on Tuesday 22nd of January at 4:30pm and their decision is final.
- Eligible entrants: school going kids aged between 5 and 16 years of age
- Eligible Entrants enter via:
- Completing and submitting an entry form during the competition period at participating retailers in Coffs Central or at the Coffs Central Concierge Desk
- Limit of 3 entries per person
- The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 22nd of January 2019 at 4:30pm at Coffs Central and will be contacted via phone and/or email within 2 days of the draw.
- The prize of the personal shopper session to get back to school gear will take place at an agreed time between the personal shopper and the winner, on a day between 23rd January and 29th January 2019, between the hours of 9am and 3pm. This is not negotiable and by entering the competition, the entrant confirms their availability.
- Items to be purchased as part of the Prize will be limited to items available for purchase in the Coffs Central Shopping Centre during the personal shopper session. Purchases cannot be made on the internet or by telephone.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for its own transport to and from Coffs Central (includes responsibility for transport costs).
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, suppliers and staff from the Shopping Centre stores are not permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize or any part of it cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be required to produce Proof of Identity to claim the prize.
- The winner will be published on Coffs Central’s website www.coffscentralshopping.com.au
- If the prize is unclaimed or unawarded, a prize draw will be conducted 3 months after the original prize draw on 22nd April 2019 at Coffs Central at 4:30pm. The new winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 business days and published on Coffs Central’s website www.coffscentralshopping.com.au and this draw will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize winner’s photographs may be posted on Coffs Central’s website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, in-Centre and may be used for publicity purposes – at Centre management’s discretion.
- The promoter of this competition is Gowing Bros Ltd. Suite 21, Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. When an entrant enters the competition, the entrant is automatically agreeing to receive electronic communications from The Promoter or The Prize Provider. They will be entered into a database and The Promoter or the Prize Provider may use the entrant’s names, addresses, email and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (unless otherwise advised by the entrant).
- By entering this competition entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used and shared for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions can be found on the Coffs Central website at http://coffscentralshopping.com.au/.